How to Navigate a Spiritual Awakening
I have had a lot of clients over the last several years who have come to me in despair and overwhelm, and really anxious at times, because they're going through a spiritual awakening. That probably sounds odd since most people have this preconceived notion that because it's called a spiritual awakening, it sounds like it's going to be this really glorious, graceful, and beautiful thing… but most often, that’s not really how it happens.
What a lot of us find out is that it's actually really, really challenging. Some people have really quick, intense awakenings, and for others it can happen over a longer period of time, even many years. But even if yours is more drawn out, what you may notice is that there will be periods during it that are super, super intense. And so I want to share a little bit on what you can do in those intense periods because it can feel like your life has really flipped upside down. Part of why it can feel so challenging is because everything is changing and sometimes it will all change from just one day to the next.
Check out the video below to learn more about spiritual awakenings…
Here are my top 5 tips for navigating the intense changes that can come up during a spiritual awakening:
- SELF CARE, self care, self care! This is the most important thing that you can do for yourself. Included in self care is…
- Grounding. Spend time in nature, make sure to take care of your lower energy body because when your upper chakras open quickly, it can create imbalance in your energy field that can lead to anxiety or overwhelm.
- Learn energy healing or visit a healer... Energy healing is a great support for your entire energy body and can help to calm all the feels that come up during this time.
- Commit to a daily spiritual practice that you enjoy. Connecting with Spirit with intention will provide you with insights that will support you.
- If you have unresolved trauma or repressed emotions, they may start to make themselves known during this time as the higher frequencies that are coming in will push out the denser and unresolved pain energy. If this is the case, seek out the appropriate healer or health care professional (or both) who can support you through this process.
Have you experienced a spiritual awakening? Maybe you’re going through one right now. If so, I’d love to hear about it - share in a comment under the video!
Sending you so much love,